Do you know Singapore’s electricity market has liberalised since 2001?
As of today, more than 33,000 commercial and industrial businesses can choose their power providers.
We are rather specialized in understanding your bill and to identify the possibility to save you up to 20% per month off your current electricity bill(s).
SP’s regulated electricity tariff is $0.2020 per kWH (Q1 2017) while Seraya Energy’s fixed rates are around $0.16xx per kWh which translates to savings of approximately 20%-23%.
– The retail arm of the YTL PowerSeraya Group, generating 17% of Singapore’s energy supply
– Top two leading electricity provider for the past consecutive 7 years
– Received numerous awards such as Superbrand and Best Contact Centre awards.
– Powering up more than thousands of Singapore businesses and helping SMEs to save on their utility bills, to be more energy efficient!
Accompanied with your contract, Seraya offers up to $20,000 Liability for any disruptions to your electricity as an added “insurance”.
Last but never the least, Seraya is $10,000,000.00 Paid up in capital.
To be eligible to apply for contestability, your company needs to fulfill the below criteria:
- Company must be registered in Singapore
- Account type has to be “Non-Domestic”
- Minimum usage of 2,000 kWh per month under the same UEN
Benefits of switching electricity retailer:
- Save hundreds or thousands of dollars every year with us
- Choose the electricity plan that best meets your business needs
- Enjoy premium services that value-adds your business
- Rely on retailer’s expertise to help you manage your energy procurement
- FIXED energy rate throughout contractual period.
- Offers PRICE CERTAINTY for ease of FINANCIAL BUDGETING and cash flow planning.
AppsMotion Pte Ltd is Seraya Energy’s authorized Reseller partner.